YOU WANT REFERRALS, AND I GOT YOUR TIPS!
Ptc Referral Tip #4
Guide to using guaranteed signup credits
Using a site that offers paid to sign up credits can be pretty beneficial towards your ptc referral list. If you do some math, you can figure out how using this technique will help you out in the long run. In general, you can get very active ptc referrals this way. (Be sure that your site's TOS doesn't forbid referrals who were paid). Some of the sites I use to purchase such credits include: Cashnhits, Scarlet-Clicks, Cashtream, and Cash-harvest.
1) Lets say you buy a package for paid to sign up credits on a site giving you lets say 10 ptc referrals for $2.50. With these credits, you can decline any false sign ups or inactive referrals.
2) Generally in your offer description you want to put something like "Click ads for at least 7 days in order to receive credit." If someone signs up and fails to do so, you have the right to decline them.
3) Take into consideration how much a typical ptc referral will earn you on your site. On Cashnhits, I receive about 2 cents if one referral clicks ads in one day. Doing the math, if that ptc referral follows your offer description, he will earn you 14 cents for the 7 days of clicking ads. Multiply those earnings by 10 since you bought a sign up package of 10 to get $1.40 for them completing your offer.
4) So technically you're paying ($2.50 - $1.40) = $1.10 for 10 referrals! Thats about 11 cents per referral.
5) A percentage of those referrals will continue to keep clicking for you and you will get your investment back in no time!
Like ptc referral tips like this? Keep checking out this blog for weekly ptc referral tips to increase your downline experience!
Questions, feedback, advice? Please leave a comment below!