Monday, March 4, 2013

New Feature to the Blog

Sign Up Bonus: For signing up as a ptc referral

I will be posting any promotions/offers I have on here from Cashnhits. I don't deny honest sign ups! (I can get banned that way anyways haha) 

Make sure you have a Cashnhits account, its an amazing must have site to your ptc lists. You can sign up here if you're feeling generous, I would definitely appreciate.

Here are my current offers, posted for being my Scarletclicks or Gptplanet ptc referral.
OFFER 1:

You will receive 20 cents in your Cashnhits account for being my Scarletclicks ptc referral. With Cashnhits, you will should be able to get to cash out in about a week. Minimum is 60 cents.

OFFER 2:
You will receive $1 INSTANTLY when you join as my ptc referral and UPGRADE on Scarletclicks with a 2 week period after signing up. If you do this offer, you will be able to cashout on Cashnhits instantly.

OFFER 3:

 Same as offer 1, but with Gptplanet instead. Gptplanet is a legit sister site of Scarletclicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment