Monday, February 25, 2013

Ptc Referral Tip of the Week!

YOU WANT PTC REFERRALS AND I GOT YOUR TIPS!

Ptc Referral Tip # 7

Using very cheap advertising for PTC referrals, Ebuxer

Hello everyone, I am going to share with you a site called Ebuxer, and I am going to share with you the experiences with it and the very high potential this site has. This site was established in August 2011. It has been a little shaky and goes through many changes to improve the site. So keep that in mind before you invest too much! 

I will make a more full review of the site and its payments soon, this post is related to the cheap advertising it has to get ptc referrals.

JUST CHECK OUT THESE CURRENT RATES

1000 PTC ads - 10 cents
10000 PTC ads - $1

That is one of the cheapest I have seen. The way they have their site set up is that users get points to click the lower rate ads. Those points are used for INSTANT cash out, which many members love, including me. So I actually click on those mini ads too. Your site can be in there for very cheap and get referrals. I was able to get a couple Cashnhits referrals with this method while using the Cashnhits PTP link. So thats money + referrals for you my friends.


I will never make posts for spam purposes. If you're feeling very generous you can sign up after me. If not, I won't hold it against you ;)

Comments, advice, questions, feedback? Leave it below and it will be replied to shortly! (Unless its spamming links)


No comments:

Post a Comment