Monday, February 11, 2013

Ptc Referral Tip of the Week

YOU WANT REFERRALS, AND I GOT YOUR TIPS!

Ptc Referral Tip #5

Using forums for PTC referrals

Being active on any forum can be helpful for gaining ptc referrals. Most likely you would want to choose a money making forum or ptc forum. There are many of them out there. For ptc forums, there are always referral exchanges out there for you. But I'm going to talk about making threads and adding referral banners or links in your signature.

1) It actually came to my surprise how I gained some referrals through my forum signature. If members find you a credible member that has experience, they will click your banner rather than some new member who barely is active or spams. 

2) Make a thread posting your payment proofs on your site. A tip would be to show them your largest payment possible so that they will think "Man, this guy makes a lot on this site. Maybe I can too."You can gain ptc referrals this way because it assures them that the site is indeed legit and paying.

Comments, questions, feedback? Leave a comment below! I reply daily

2 comments:

  1. i have been using this for a long, and it works great.. and you can put your blog url in your signature and get backlinks too and better google rank :)
    as i got 1# place with my Get Referrals blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like great success! Keep up the good work =D

      Delete